SHERATON GRAND LONDON PARK LANE & B.LOVED COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read these terms and conditions carefully and make sure you understand them.
How to Participate:
1. These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) apply to the “Early-Moons in Mayfair” competition (the “Promotion”).
2. To enter this Promotion, entrants must (i) comment on the relevant competition post on the “BLOVED” Instagram account (@blovedblog (ii) follow the Sheraton Grand London Park Lane Instagram account (@sheratongrandlondon) and (iii) follow the official BLOVED Instagram account (@blovedblog) to be eligible to enter during the Promotion Period to receive one (1) entry into the Promotion (the “Entrant”).
3. Entrants will need access to the internet and an Instagram account (which are free to create at https://www.instagram.com).
4. All eligible entries received will be collated and the winner will be the first entry picked at random at an independently supervised draw.
5. This Promotion is free to enter, no purchase is necessary.
6. This Promotion is open only to all UK residents (excluding Northern Ireland) aged 18 and over at the date of entry. Proof of age and any proof of UK residency (excluding Northern Ireland) may be required.
7. Employees (or family members of employees) of the Promoter, any company or person connected with the administration of this Promotion, any companies or persons involved in the sale of the Promoter’s products, including but not limited to persons working at the Promoters outlets may not enter this Promotion.
8. The Promoter will not be liable for entries which are not received or which are incomplete, corrupt or delayed for any reason.
9. The Promoter and its affiliates reserve the right to disqualify any Entrants it believes not to be participating within the spirit of the Promotion or suspects of participating in any unfair or unjust behaviour, for example inappropriate or offensive comments. The Promoter and its affiliates reserve the right to use their discretion in all respects and to enforce any penalty or sanction they deem appropriate.
10. Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties. Incomplete, inappropriate, indecent, illegal, fraudulent or corrupt entries or those not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions will be disqualified and may be removed.
11. Only the first entry for each individual will be considered, multiple entries will not be counted.
12. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, personal injury, death or disappointment incurred or suffered by the Entrant or his/her family or accompanying companions as a result of entering the Promotion or accepting the prize. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of the Promoter for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
Opening and Closing Dates
13. This Promotion opens on Monday 10th April at 2.00pm and closes at 11.59pm on Sunday 23rd April (“the Promotion Period”). Entries made before or after these dates and times shall not be eligible.
14. There will be one winner (“the Winner”).
15. The Winner will win one (1) Early-Moon in Mayfair Package at the Sheraton Grand London Park Lane (“the Prize”) which includes:
Overnight stay in The Grand Suite for two, including breakfast
Afternoon tea for two in Palm Court
A complimentary wet shave at local barber ‘Jack the Clipper’ or a manicure/ pedicure at Nails & Brows
Drinks served in suite from the Golden Age of Cocktails menu (bartender service for 2 hours)
One hour professional photoshoot with B.LOVED in Green Park
16. The prize cannot be transferred, sold or exchanged and there is no cash alternative.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or any part of it) for a prize of an equivalent or greater monetary value for any reason out of the Promoter’s control.
18. The Promoter will contact the Winner directly with details on how to claim and book their prize. The prize may not be claimed by a third party on the winner’s behalf.
19. The Winner will be contacted via Private Message on Instagram within 7 days of the end of the Promotion and asked to provide further contact details including a telephone number, email address and an address in the UK. In the event contact cannot be made within three attempts, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw the prize.
20. The Winner’s name and county will be available six weeks after the closing date by sending an email to [email protected] by 23:59 on 4th June 2017.
21. The Winner must complete their stay by 31st December 2017.
22. The Promoter may collect personal information from Entrants under the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable data privacy laws. The Promoter will use Entrants’ information for the purposes of the administration of this Promotion. By entering the Promotion, the Entrant agrees to the collection, retention, usage and distribution of the Entrant’s personal information in order to process and contact the Entrant about the Entrant’s Promotion entry. For the avoidance of doubt, you are providing information to the Promoter and not to Instagram.
23. Entrants have a right to request a copy of information which the Promoter holds about them or to request that the Promoter ceases to use such data. Any request for this should be made in writing to the Promoter using the address below.
24. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify from the Promotion any Entrant suspected of fraud or cheating including, without limitation, through the manipulation of codes, multiple computer generated entries, or otherwise in our opinion fraudulently falsifying data or acting fraudulently or dishonestly.
25. The Promoter cannot accept liability for any system failures, network errors, website unavailability, hacks on the system, personal computer issues or any other issue out of our reasonable control.
26. The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation, technical and computer faults, system failures, network errors, website unavailability, hacks on the system, personal computer issues, failures and malfunctions or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure or any other issue out of our reasonable control.
27. All Entrants accept that the Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and Prize, without notice and liability to any Entrant.
28. By entering this Promotion, Entrants give permission to the Promoter and to the Prize Provider to use the Entrant’s name, image and any other details used in their entry for promotional and or/editorial purposes in any format or media without additional consent being necessary. By way of example only, we may use your name and entry as part of an affiliate marketing (e.g. banner, sponsored story, listing) or other online or social media advertising campaign. By submitting your entries and personal data to us in connection with a Promotion you are consenting to use of your image, likeness and personal data for such purposes. In addition, the Winner agrees to take part in all reasonable post event publicity requested by the Promoter.
29. The Promoter’s decision is final in every situation (including any not covered by these terms and conditions).
30. Entry to the Promotion shall constitute your acceptance of these terms and conditions and your agreement to be bound by them.
31. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram. By Entering this Promotion you hereby release Instagram from any and all liability and obligations relating to the Promotion.
32. The Promotion and the terms and conditions are governed by the law of England and Wales.
33. The Prize Provider is: Sheraton Grand London Park Lane.
34. The Promoter is: “BLOVED”, Louise Beukes, J113A, 100 Clements Road, London. SE16 4DG