#177: CHIC & COSY CHRISTMAS
With just ten days to go (eeek!!) my Christmassy thoughts are turning to creating a cosy-yet-chic Christmas here in our rented Dubai flat. Since we’re in the sunshine, traditional red and green seemed a little out of place, so I’ve gone for a monochrome and gold theme with the few bits of decor we do have (check out my Instagram for a few pics). This colour combo is chic and classic, and it would look great in a modern, minimal home. If haven’t decorated yet and are looking for some chic ideas, then with a few cosy touches my black & gold scheme might just be perfect for your Christmas home?
SHOP THE LOOK
If you can’t go all-out sparkle at Christmas then I don’t know when you can! This cute dress from River Islsland is perfect for Christmas lunch. Chuck a chunky black knit and a statement necklace for the evening when you want to get cosy in front of a festive movie!
Simply team this contemporary chevron paper with black tags and ribbon and you’ve got a sophisticated looking pile of presents!
The centre of every Christmas day is a beautifully decorated table and a sequin runner instantly adds a touch of Christmas sparkle! I’d team with tall black dinner candles in elegant holders and vases of black & gold baubles for a contemporary twist
What are your Christmas colours this year? Leave us a comment or, even better, tweet us a pic @blovedblog!
- Chunky gold rings: Vrai & Oro
- Black & gold gift wrap: Boxwood Clippings
- Statement black & gold necklace: Kate Spade
- Sequin linen: Magpie Decor Linens via Etsy
- Black & gold place setting: Rebecca Hansen via Style Me Pretty
- Glad you're here place card: A Place for Us
- Gold sequin dress: Fondly Forever Photography via Inspired by This
- Hot chocolate favour jars: Ashley Dru via Ruffled
- Gold bow back blouse: Ditails Boutique