Step Into September
Hi Lovelies! Today we are sharing some serious shoe love for the start of the new month of September, and the approaching Autumn Season. Block heels are a must this season whether you like your heels high, mid or low, and there is an emphasis on the contrasting texture of the heel itself too. We love these Black suede heels from J.Crew which have a contrasting glitter heel, or there’s the patent nude option from Dune which has heels that are silver and encrusted with crystals. These are perfect for wearing with pretty pleated skirts or skinny jeans!
Other trends you’ll find in this new season is the colour palette of tan, rust and dark Cognac – perfect for Autumnal months, and also the Mule. Mules also can be worn at any heel height from flats to high heels – and they are super easy to add to your wardrobe because they look great with heaps of looks from denim to maxi skirts!
- Contrast Glitter Heels in Black Suede by: J.Crew
- Lena Suede Pumps with Patent Cap Toe by: J.Crew
- Living Memory Ballet Flats by: ASOS
- Bijoux Nude Patent Ballerina With Jewel Heel by: Dune
- Serena Pointed Heels by: ASOS
- Dolly Peep toe Block Heel by: Oasis
- Gertrude Black Mid Heel Sandals by: Carvela
- Jesse Rust High Heel Mules by: KG Kurt Geiger
- Bevy2 High Heel Sandals by: Nine West