IN THE PINK
Today I’ve created a beautiful bright inspiration board for a girl’s nursery or bedroom. To create this look add pops of pink, peach and coral against a white room and introduce odd splashes of gold like this beautiful bird mobile or some framed prints!
I adore children’s books and their exciting covers – you can use your child’s favourite books either with some pretty shelf styling or create a feature for collection of books, something which inspires your child to delve into them and looks fun too!
I’ve mixed in some usual pieces such as the floor lamp with a traditional fringed lamp shade and even a mind century sideboard – both have been given a fun and modern twist!
Catharine Noble Photography
- DIY Book Bin: via This Little Street
- Brass Swallow Mobile: Meghan Walker via The Glitter Guide
- Je M'appelle Print: Yolanda Mariak Chendak at Minted
- Kids Penguin Classics: Anthropologie
- Rabbit Print: Laura Blythman
- Safari Nursery: Stephanie Torado Photography via Lauren Conrad Blog
- Pink Lamp: via Oh Mai Darling
- Blankets: via Jolie Petite Chose -
- Neutral Nursery: Conrhod Zonio via Style Me Pretty Living