#174: FRUIT & FLORALS
Well it’s been a whole week since we launched our new look! I hope you’re enjoying it so far? With super-sized images and easy to spot links, I hope you’re finding all the inspiration, ideas and advice you’re looking for! If you do have any questions or comments, then do drop us a note.
Of course we haven’t changed everything, it’s Monday morning and that means one thing… I’ve been working on a gorgeous new inspiration board for you, but that’s not all! Below the board you’ll find some quick links to products you can buy or hire to steal the style. You’re welcome!
Nature knows best at this time of year, bringing rich red, deep plum and warm berry flowers into season. These shades work perfectly with a barn setting, think sawn timber, flagstone floors and roaring fires with plenty of candles for the ultimate in opulent autumnal elegance. I love the addition of juicy ripe berries and figs, just right for this harvest season.
Add some classic rustic texture with wooden handled cutlery.
Find similar at John Lewis
We think these mismatched maids in berry shades look beautiful. Mix up the styles too to reflect their personalities.
Find similar at Maids to Measure
A vintage velvet red sofa adds so much depth and warmth.
Hire similar from Inspire Hire
- Ranunculus Buttonholes: Shelley Elena Photography via Frosted Petticoat
- Berry Bridesmaids: Erik Kelly via Magnolia Rouge
- Red Bouquet: Anastasiya Berik Photography via Burnetts Boards
- Wooden Handle Cutlery: Paula Bartosiewciz Photography via Burnetts Boards
- Scattered Berries: Source Unknown
- Floral & Berry Arrangement: Britt Chudley via Hey Wedding Lady
- Blackberry Cocktails: Anastasiya Berik Photography via Burnetts Boards
- Velvet Couch: Bonnie Tsing via Snippet & Ink
- Gold Fig Cake: Onelove Photography via Burnetts Boards