There’s something so beautifully glamorous about a wedding colour palette with gold in it. Today’ shoot is spot on with it’s glam and elegant purple and gold wedding palette. It’s stunning.
There’s gorgeous details to bask in as well, with show-stopping blooms and a super stylish bride and groom…
From the photographer –
I really wanted to create elegance. A beautiful dress and a suit with a unique touch. I really love simplicity, so my goal was to add a few pieces that really stood out and have a clear colour scheme. Purple, gold and eucalyptus where the colors we used a lot. Also blush to give it a soft touch.
Because of my love for flowers the bouquet had to be a real showstopper. And, oh my, I loved the bouquet made by Don Florito so much! The location was complementary to the simplicity and gave it a bit of a Moroccan feel.
- Photography and organisation: Anouk Wubs Photography
- Styling: Back to Style
- Flowers: Don Florito
- Jewellery: Nadine Kleft Jewelry
- Cakes: Almies Bakery
- Hair and make-up: Floor Visagie
- Hairpieces: Naturae Design
- Suit: Pakkend
- Dress: New Styling Bruidsmode
- Stationery: Kijk Kalligrafie
- Silk Ribbons: Kate Cullen
- Location: Museum Park Orientalis