This wedding moodboard is filled with pretty details and textures and a colour palette of gentle pink hues! I truly loved creating this moodboard and wanted to make something really feminine, soft and perfect for the fine art bride.
Creative florals are an important feature of this wedding. They adorn walls hung in displays making a statement which is sophisticated yet unusual. You can bring together different textures together such as silk ribbons, sumptuous velvet, linens and even fabrics with an organic feel and crinkles. From the velvet of French louis chairs to the silk ribbons draped from the bouquet and tied around the favours – there are plenty of ways to add these textures throughout.
Finally, I adore wedding cakes topped with fresh flowers – especially larger blooms! This looks wonderful with iced or undressed cakes and for this wedding style it would sit perfectly with the floral displays which are such key pieces.
I hope you enjoy this and it provides you with some ideas and inspirations for planning your wedding day! Catharine x
- Bride: Jose Villa via Style Me Pretty
- Dresser: Kelly Sauer via Style Me Pretty
- Cake: Jade & Matthew Take Pictures
- Floral Garland: Jeremy Harwell via 100 Layer Cake
- Place Setting: Steve Steinheart via Southern Weddings
- Bouquets: Jose Villa via Once Wed
- Stationery: Luna de Mare
- Shoes: Kayla Barker via Style Me Pretty
- Ring: Artieste Studios via Elizabeth Anne Designs