A PAINTERLY LOVE
Believe it or not, summer is officially here! And we’re not going to let a little bit of rain get in the way of our penchant for bright florals – in fact, we think a colourful colour palette is the perfect antidote to the inclement weather we’re all experiencing right now!
This floral wedding inspiration with handpainted details is inspired by the array of bold blooms available in the summer months and the arrival of painterly floral wedding dresses which have burst onto the bridal scene this season.
The warm colour palette – from hot fuschia through to the palest blush with hints of peach through to burnt orange – is cooled with touches of blue-grey and slate. This look is all about abundance – layer abstract watercolour backdrops behind delicate handpainted cakes and a scatter flowers in cocktails, over place settings and of course floral dresses are a must, if not for you then for your ‘maids (we love the floral prints available at Maids to Measure)!
- Rings: Micheal Radford Photography via Style Me Pretty
- Wedding Dress : Charlotte Balbier via Love My Dress
- Bouquet: Micheal Radford Photography via Style Me Pretty
- Floral pattern: Fabrics & Papers
- Stationery: Minted
- Macarons: Sugar & Cloth
- Cake: Rachael Muller via Hello May
- Backdrop: by Daniel Castro via The Glamourai
- Cocktail Glasses: Anthropologie