MEET THE TEAM: RACHEL
I’m delighted to welcome another B.LOVED favourite to the team this lunchtime, it’s the gorgeous Rachel Atwell, owner one of my favourite bridal boutiques, Luella’s Boudoir. Catering for contemporary brides with heaps of style, Rachel knows not just what brides are wearing now, but what they’ll be wearing next year too, so I’m thrilled she’ll be sharing her favourite bridal looks and trends right here every month.
Here’s five things you didn’t know about Rachel –
- I love peonies, I think they make the simplest of settings look beautiful.
- I originally come from a stunning little village in Devon, called Stoke Fleming which is situated right on the spectacular South Devon coastline.
- My favourite fragrance is Wild Bluebell by Jo Malone.
- I love vintage jewellery and find it quite exciting trying to mix, original vintage accessories with modern clothing.
- I have a little boy called Archie and he is totally adorable.