MULBERRY AND WINE
Today’s shoot is so beautifully put together that scrolling through the images felt like I was browsing through a real wedding. The vineyard location provides the perfect venue for some rustic wedding inspiration, with beautiful autumnal mulberry shades. But that doesn’t confine its inspirational scope to the autumn months, the chic details wouldn’t be out of place across any of the seasons.
We don’t have a lot of vineyards here in Texas so when we get the opportunity to style a shoot at one, we run with it! We took inspiration from the lush vines and grapes and captured the beauty that lies within this vineyard. Who doesn’t love a good cheese board and glass of vino? We certainly do, especially when it’s as beautiful as this!
- Photographer: Meggie Taylor Photography
- Styling: Embrace the Day Events
- Floral: Petals Couture
- Furniture: Beautiful Event Rentals
- Cake: The Jenny Layne Bakery
- Venue & Food: Mitas Hill
- Hair & Makeup: LipService Makeup
- Gown and Accessories: Bridal Boutique Lewisville
- Invitation: Pink Champagne Paper Co