It’s no secret that here at BLOVED we love a little rose gold, and it’s so great to see the different ways in which this beautiful metallic can be used in weddings. From the more industrial chic style weddings to more feminine, romantic styled decor. Today’s feature by Elizabeth Hall Event Design is all about using rose gold in an elegant and whimsical way for your wedding day and we love the colour palette which they have used to compliment it too!
Captured by Brightside Photography, we see a romantic table setting with a fabulous canopy of statement florals above it – what a feature! Pink, white and grey colours set the scene here where the beautiful Truvelle wedding dress takes centre stage with it’s rose gold sequin top and flowing cream silk skirt.
- Photography: Brightside Photography
- Stylist: Elizabeth Hall Event Design
- Venue: Turvey House
- Hair: Hair Hostess
- Makeup: Adele Faye Make Up
- Campervan photobooth: The Boho Booth
- Flowers: The Flower Story
- Wedding Dress: Truvelle
- Groomswear: Hugh Harris Formal by Design
- Accessories: Miss Clemmie
- Stationery: Amy Swann Cakes and Stationery