Hi lovelies! It’s Catharine here again with another beautiful wedding inspiration board! This sage & blush garden wedding inspiration is perfect for either the English countryside or besides the lavender fields of Provence! This would be amazing set within a greenhouse too! It has hints of the bohemian luxe, the fine art wedding style and it’s delicate, and even a little rustic! It’s pretty, romantic and has a colour palette of soft pink, green and cool blues.
This concept really lets the ‘garden’ or countryside be part of the decor and styling, not just the setting. From adding freshly picked herbs to cocktails to potted ivy centrepieces. Sprinkling displays with berries and beautifully scented roses, adding some rose heads and berries to tiers of cheese or a naked cake – with them peeping out from between the layers too.
Scatter rose petals and springs of lavender – you can even fill small muslin bags with either as favours for your guests too. As the evening draws in create a beautiful ambience with tealights, lanterns lighting pathways and use lights within trees too!
- Cake: 2 Brides Photography via Style Me Pretty
- Rose Petals: M&J Photography via Style Me Pretty The Vault
- Place Setting: Jen Wojcik Photography via Style Me Pretty The Vault
- Flowers & Berries: Clayton Austin Love Stories
- Bride: Tessa Barton
- Herb Favour: Rebecca Hollis Photography via Ruffled Blog
- Centrepiece: Michelle Boyd Photography via Oncewed
- Cocktail: Ashley Seawell Photography via Southern Weddings
- Boots: Yaroslav & Jenny via Style Me Pretty The Vault