The Amie Bone Flowers Summer Soirée
The Summer Soirée by Amie Bone Flowers was a feast for the eyes and full of bright colours and of course amazing florals! Fine Art Photographer, Helen Warner Photography went along to the event for BLOVED to capture the beautiful details at the Jumeirah Carlton Tower Hotel in Knightsbridge, London. The space was decorated with a cheerful colour palette of bright pinks with coral hues and dashes of lilac, purple and lots of lovely lush greens. Greenery is the Pantone colour of the year after all! Huge Peonies and lovely roses looked so splendid alongside magnificent hydrangea and whimsical trailing ivy!
It’s truly difficult to pick a favourite feature because everything is so wonderful but we have to praise the ceiling of pink balloons which really says Summer Soirée! Then there’s the elegant floral display on the grand piano with a mass of trailing blooms to the floor which is one of the most amazing statement floral displays we’ve seen this year – a real show-stopper!
- Photography: Helen Warner Photography
- Event + Florals: Amie Bone Flowers
- Venue: Jumeirah Carlton Tower Hotel
- Cake: Elizabeth's Cake Emporium
- Event Planner: Aimee Dunne
- Production: Rendezvous Events
- Balloons: Bubblegum Balloons
- Cookies: Little Fancies
- Furniture: Wed Head
- Magician: Spencer Wood Magic
- Pianist: Down for the Count
- Calligraphy: Judy Broad Calligraphy
- Invitations: Armorial