Get ready for party season with new Wonderbra solutions!
Christmas is just around the corner and if you’re anything like me that means CHRISTMAS PARTY SEASON is here! In the next two weeks I have no less than four festive events to attend, so four outfits to plan. Get this girl to the shops!
There’s one part of my party wardrobe planning that has been made a whole lot easier, thanks to the lovely people at Wonderbra whose new solution bras are sure to see you through the busiest of party seasons!
We are thrilled to have partnered with the team again to show you some of our favourite Wonderbra solutions.
Wonderbra is on a mission to allow women of all shapes and sizes to feel sexy and fabulous. So whether you are opting for a classic LBD that needs clean lines and a little cleavage-enhancement, a sexy off-the shoulder number that needs a supportive strapless solution, or a fashion-forward sheer maxi that needs a low-cut design to make a jaw-dropping statement, there’s a Wonderbra solution to suit every outfit.
OUR THREE TOP OUTFIT TIPS FOR A FABULOUS PARTY SEASON
1. Before you purchase your new bra, get measured! A well-fitting bra will give you comfort and confidence all night long – no slipping straps here!
2. Consider the neckline and back of your dress when choosing your underwear. There’s nothing worse than a strapless number with extra straps or a backless number with an unslightly clasp showing! Wonderbra has a solution for every outfit dilemma – including the Ultimate Silhouette which can work with every outfit and worn 100 ways!
3. Try on your outfit with different bras. It’s amazing the difference the right foundations can make to your outfit, no lumps and bumps here!
Of course, underwear also makes the perfect present! Seen something you love? Why not send a hint to your love, and maybe you’ll find gift box of gorgeous lingerie waiting for you under the tree?
SHOP OUR FAVES
- Photography: Helen Warner Photography
- Production & Art Direction: Styled by Louise
- Lingerie: Wonderbra
- Location: The Bingham, Richmond
- Floral Design: Sue Arran Flowers
- Jewellery: Flourish by Victoria Percival
- Shoes: Emmy London
- Hair & Makeup Artist: Sylwia Kunysz Makeup Artist
- Model: Jodie at MOT Models