Interiors Inspirations by Caffeine + Cacti
If you haven’t already heard of the up-and-coming instagram influencer for contemporary interiors, Caffeine and Cacti, you have now! Gemma is the woman behind Caffeine and Cacti and she shares her amazing home and stylish flair. Gemma is going to be our interiors guru – sharing a series of features this year with moodboards and tips about the latest trends as well as cool brands and finds she loves! Today she shares contemporary luxe interiors inspiration with a palette of soft pink, grey, white and a touch of peach.
Some of the key pieces chosen to create this look nod to key trends in home decor right now too such as:
- Beaded Chandelier for a bohemian luxe vibe
- Rattan headboard – there are so many interesting deigns around and we love this peacock pattetn
- Catus prints
- Boho Poufe with sequins and pattern of the same colour palette
- Jute rug – you’ll find jute making a huge comeback right now!
- contemporary plant stands – oh and house plants!
These all come together to create a light and lovely space with plenty of personality and interest and we love the modern boho feel and clever mix of patterns too.
- Moodboard Design by: Gemma of Caffeine + Cacti
- Rose Gold Mirror: Maison du Monde
- Poufe: Restoration Hardware
- Beaded Chandelier: Pottery Barn
- Bamboo Headboard: Honestly WTF
- Pink Chevron Cushion: Indie Bungalow
- Plant Stand: via
- Cactus Prints: Mae Woven
- Jute Rug: Urban Outfitters
- Farrow and Ball Paint: at Homebase