ROMANCE OF FALL PLACEMAT PRINTABLE
In November I just want to hibernate and invite friends and family over for cosy dinners by candlelight with plenty of wine! I love entertaining at home – it’s an excuse to buy some flowers and make a few pretty things to adorn my dining table making my guests feel extra special – but I don’t always have time to whip something up before they arrive. Today it’s Eagle Eyed Bride to the rescue. From pretty placemats with rustic ripped edges (find the method below) and labels for your after dinner cheese board , these simple quick and easy printables will transform a plain old meal to a stylish soiree.
YOU WILL NEED:
- A3 paper
- Metal ruler
WHAT TO DO:
- Download the template.
- Print the placemat template on A3 paper using the ‘borderless printing’ option if possible.
- Fold bottom edge against a ruler approximately 1cm in to create a crease.
- Turn the piece of paper over and fold and crease in the opposite direction.
- Place the ruler along the crease tear the paper across the ruler to create a rough looking natural edge.
- Repeat on all four sides.
For the cheese and bottle labels
And here’s our handy tutorial all in one pretty pinnable pic for you