10 romantic bridal accessories
The right accessory can add that perfect finishing touch to any outfit, and never more so than on your wedding day! I’ve found my favourite 10 bridal accessories of the moment – from veils and headpieces to jewellery and garters – to add a romantic edge to your wedding day look.
1. A girl can never go wrong with a touch of sparkle! This statement headpiece from Twigs & Honey is one of my all time favourites, pair with a sleek modern dress for a contemporary look or soft chiffon for an altogether more romantic effect.
2. Proof you don’t have to spend a fortune to add a touch of glamour to your outfit with this pretty headband from Lottie Da Designs on Etsy. I love the ribbon – the ultimate in relaxed elegance.
3. The delicate Swarowski florals and swirls add a sense of whimsical romance to this wrap from Twigs & Honey, perfect for the bohemian bride.
4. This bride’s chic & simple ballerina bun is the perfect style to show off her sparkly comb. Via Snippet & Ink
5. Romantic, seductive and a little bit sexy, every bride needs a garter. We’re particularly in love with The Wedding Garter Co’s pretty choices.
7. A veil is the ultimate bridal accessory. This petal embellished blusher from Twigs & Honey is such a sweet choice
8. For a more traditional bride, the Celine from Enchanted Atelier, with it’s vintage lace edging, is pure perfection.
9. A statement necklace is a great choice for the contemporary bride, and easily re-wearable after the big day. I’m totally crushing on this bling collar, a steal at $35 from Darleen Meier
10. Embracing the coloured wedding dress trend? This oversized floral headband from Hope & Grace is the perfect match for a sophisticated dove grey dress.
Got your own favourites? Share a link with us below!