B.LOVED’s Must See Features and Tips for 2020 Weddings Ideas!
We’re enjoying looking back through the blog after an amazing year of inspiration! From real weddings to styled shoots, we are so proud of all the fabulous features we’ve had and the brilliant wedding suppliers who have shared their work with us this year! We love a mix of modern and romantic here at B.LOVED Blog and the creative details which bring something extra, add that personality and essence of you to a wedding. Be it classically romantic or something pretty contemporary – we’ve had a wealth of inspiration to share throughout the year and certainly emerging trends that you’ll see lots of in 2020, including;
- Floor floral centrepieces – used to adorn the ceremony aisle and the ends of tables, or sitting beautifully with statement signage.
- Floral arches and installations – creating beautiful statement ceremony backdrops and used to hang over table settings.
- Using contemporary palm leaves, pampas grass and dried flower options for modern boho chic touches. is going to be really popular again.
- Destination weddings and elopements are growing and growing! We love the creative outdoor settings and amazing views as a backdrop we keeps seeing and popular destinations include the Greek Islands, Greece, Italy and France. You can finds features of these across the blog.
- Outdoor ceremonies – couple’s are loving outside wedding ceremonies in the gardens and grounds of their venues, and creating beautiful ceremony decor with statement seating and flowers.
Here are some of our favourite features to inspire you when planning your 2020 wedding!
WHITE & GREEN WEDDING INSPIRATION STRIKING IN IT’S SUBTLETY
Captured by Oxi Photography at The Silk Mill, styled by Rosie Barrett with flowers by The Petal Shed
ROMANTIC FRENCH STYLE WEDDING INSPIRATIONS WITH A GENTLE BLUE AND WHITE COLOUR PALETTE
Captured by Chloe Ely Photography, with styling by Mary Cushen at Huntsmill Farm with flowers by Willow and Thyme
HOW TO USE HEIRLOOM PIECES TO CREATE A TIMELESS WEDDING
Captured by Hannah Duffy Photography with The Timeless Stylist at Bradbourne House and flowers by Catherine Short
RITA AND NICK’S MAGNIFICENT CASTLE WEDDING WEDDING
Captured by 2 Brides Photography, with Fanny Staaf Events at Södertuna Castle with flowers by The Wild Rose
AN INTIMATE ENGLISH COUNTRY GARDEN WEDDING AT HATCH HOUSE
Captured by Bowtie and Belle Photography with Kate Cullen at Hatch House and flowers by Bramble and Wild
ROMANTIC CHIPPENHAM PARK WEDDING WITH SUSTAINABLE STATEMENT FLORALS
Captured by Nikki’s Moments with The Wildflower Wedding Planner at Chippenham Park and flowers by Louise Langdon Florals
MODERN ELEGANT WEDDING INSPIRATION AT BRAXTED PARK IN WHITE, PEACH & GOLD
Captured by Amanda Karen Photography with Rosemary Design School at Braxted Park and flowers by Ellis Events, Your Flower Storu London and Emma Soulsby
MODERN BLUE + WHITE WEDDING TABLE STYLING WITH AN INDUSTRIAL LUXE MEETS BOHO VIBE
Captured and porduced by The Brand Studio at Hackney Coffee Co with flowers by Catherine Short Floral Design
If you’re looking for your dream team for your wedding – take a look at our recommended wedding suppliers and venues listed in the B.LOVED Edit who can each bring your dream wedding vision to life.