Be Our Harry & Meghan?
Happy Valentine’s Day lovelies!
Hands up who’s excited about the Royal wedding this year? We have to admit, we’re a tad excited about Harry & Meghan’s upcoming celebrations this Summer and we can’t wait to see what this trend-setting, style-savvy couple have in store!
While I’m a little disappointed they won’t be getting wed at their London Palace, I’m excited to share some excited news that means you could be celebrating your wedding like Royalty! As part of our year-long partnership with the Sheraton Grand London Park Lane Hotel in Mayfair (just a stone’s throw from the Royal residence!) you could WIN your wedding in the spectacular Art Deco ballroom of this iconic city venue!
Not only will you say your vows against this Regal backdrop, but you and your guests will be able to enjoy the sparkling reception with four-course dinner (including wine). The newlyweds will also be treated to a night in the Grand Suite, the hotel’s most impressive residence and most certainly fit for our royal couple – don’t you agree?!
In addition, I’m delighted to be offering the winning couple an inspiration session in the hotel’s Palm Court, where you’ll have the opportunity to discuss your wedding ideas and pick my brains for supplier recomendations, trends tips and advice to help your day run smoothly. Will you opt for a sumptious red and pink scheme like we did for our inspiration shoot in the ballroom last year, or go all-out opulence with a gilded and gold colour palette? Or perhaps you’ll embrace the original art deco details in your stationery and wedding attire? Find out how we’d do it in our Modern Vintage shoot at the Sheraton Grand London Park Lane here.
To be eligible, the hotel, is looking for couples called Harry and Meghan, Harry and Harry or Meghan and Meghan, irrespective of the spelling, to get in touch on [email protected] Hopefuls will need to introduce themselves and their partner, telling the story of how they met and submitting a recent photograph. Interested couples have from 09:00 on 14th February to 7th March 2018. The wedding of ‘Harry and Meghan’ will take place in May, a few weeks before the Royal couple exchange vows.
The lucky ‘Harry and Meghan’ will enjoy a comprehensive wedding suite including:
- Use of the stunning Art Deco Ballroom for 150 guests
- A grand red-carpet welcome with British Sparkling wine
- A sumptuous four-course meal with wine
- A registrar to conduct the marriage
- A wedding night stay in the hotel’s most impressive residence, The Grand Suite
- A dedicated wedding planner
- Consultation with Executive Chef
- Beautiful floral arrangements
- A wedding photographer
- A set of wedding ‘essentials’ such as tastings, menus and table plans
It sounds amazing!!! We can’t wait to meet our Harry & Meghan – Good luck!
For full details and to enter visit http://www.mayfairweddingaddress.com/harry-and-meghan
- Photography: Irena K Photography
- Concept Design & Styling: B.LOVED
- On the Day Styling: Your Wedding Your Way
- Venue: Sheraton Grand London Park Lane
- Floral Design: Emma Soulsby Flowers
- Tableware: Stylist's Own ( LSA + Next )
- Lounge Furniture & Prop Hire: HireLove
- Chair Hire: Velvet Living
- Silk Ribbons, Runners & Napkins: Kate Cullen
- Table Linen: Quayside Home
- Hair & Makeup: Pipa Cross
- Cake: Little Cake Garden
- Stationery: Eagle Eyed Bride
- Calligraphy: Oh Wonder Calligraphy
- Bridalwear: Luella's Bridal
- Shoes: Charlotte Mills
- Accessories: Victoria Millesime
- Jewllery: Nikki Stark Jewellery
- Suit: Alexandra Wood Bespoke
- Models: Zara & Jeff