So many people loved the recent Boheme Neutrals feature by Vanessa Lust Photography which showcased the most beautiful wedding decor inspirations and bridal look for an understated chic wedding with a boho edge. We’re so excited to share the next feature by Vanessa which details the getting ready portion of a wedding day with a nod to the fine art Boudoir session too!
We completely adore this night gown by For Love and Lemons with sweet little silk roses dotted around the sheer neckline and feminine frills around the sleeves. It’s contemporary, looks amazing and perfect for your wedding morning whilst also being super easy to wear too! Whether you’r relaxing and enjoying breakfast, gathering your thoughts or having your makeup done – this kind of piece is just perfect for feeling as great as it looks!
- Photography: Vanessa Lust Photography
- Workshop: Boheme Workshop
- Hosted by: Vasia Photography
- Floral Design: Celsia Floral
- Planning Design & Rentals: White Events Studio
- Hair + Makeup: Jenny McKinney
- Night Gown: For Love and Lemons
- Stationery: Tara Spencer
- Ribbons: Stella Wolfe Co
- Film Lab: Canadian Film Lab