Today’s inspiration shoot is unashamedly crammed full of oodles and oodles of pretty. This luscious botanical wedding inspiration will have you ooh-ing and aah-ing from beginning to end. It’s just that beautiful.
My aim for this shoot was to create some beautiful photographs that incorporated luscious foliage and botanical flowers in a rustic, run-down location. Studio 25 in East London was the perfect setting, providing white painted brick walls, natural wood floors and lots of windows allowing natural light to flood the room.
Westwood Designs supplied beautiful natural flowers, delicate ferns and stunning cascading bouquets which were to die for and smelt incredible too. We had a table filled with all sorts of amazing plants, foliage and flowers. A large centrepiece vase filled with beautiful soft pink, white and green flowers and gorgeous ascending floral chair back. To continue the pretty, we had a exquisite silhouette French lace embroiled dress, which was elegant but simple. When it came to the hair accessories, I wanted to add an organic and romantic look, which Kelly Spence does so well in her designs. The desert table continued the theme with soft green sugar leaves, white sugar flowers and for a splurge of colour sensational berry mirages.
Jeni from Vanilla Rose weddings did an amazing job of co-ordinating and styling my vision.
- Photographer: Claire Graham
- Styling: Vanilla Rose Weddings
- Floral Design: Westwood Designs
- Cakes & Desserts: Olofson Design
- Stationery: Eagle Eyed Bride
- Make up artist: Louise Bonci
- Hair: Hair by Louise
- Furniture, crockery & coloured glassware: Classic Crockery
- Crystal glassware: Stylists own
- Floral accessory props: Rowen and Wren
- Terrariums: Her Style
- Silk Linen: Kate Cullen Styling
- Candles: Wick & Tallow
- Bridal Gown: Katya Shehurina (RACHELLE)
- Bridal Accessories: Kelly Spence
- Venue: Studio 25
- Film Lab: Richard Photo Lab