The 20 Hottest Bridal Separates for Modern Brides
Bridal separates are not a new trend and they are unlikely to be going anywhere any time soon. Combine a big skirt, with a fluffy sweater, silk cami or embroidered corset, and these two-piece outfits are some of the hottest bridal outfits around.
Not only do they allow brides to mix and match (styles, sizes and textures), bridal separates are also the perfect option for free-spirited brides who don’t want to be constrained by tradition. These affordable bridal separates are the outfit for a no-rules bride planning their upcoming wedding in 2021/22.
We have selected 20 of the best bridal separates around, perfect for every modern romantic. With our list featuring some of our favourite designers (e.g. Anna Campbell, One Day Bridal and E&W Couture) this is surely enough to tempt you away from the traditional look and go with a two-piece that will bring the house down.
1. The Deco Diva - Bo and Luca
2. Playful Chic - Rime Arodaky
3. Fun-Loving Hipster - Boom Blush
4. Natural Beauty - Daisy Brides
5. Mover and Shaker - Charlie Brear
6. Urban Rebel - E&W Couture
7. Disco Diva - Anna Campbell
8. Sophisticated Socialite - Ritual Unions
9. Statement Gypsy - & For Love
10. Bohemian Goddess - One Day Bridal
11. Uptown Girl - Mademoiselle de Guise
12. Champagne Sister - Sarah Seven
13. Simply Luxe - Rebecca Shoneveld
14. Artful Tulle - Elizabeth Dye
15. Modern & Sleek - Divine
16. Sexy Athletic - Charlie Brear
17. Beach Babe - Karen Willis Holmes
18. Sweet Siren - Zavana Bridal
19. Grecian Cool - The New White
20. Festival Chic - Matchimony
If you aren’t quite ready for a separate, but still want something different check out our list of gorgeous dresses with bows.