Hi lovelies, it’s Catharine! Today I have a dreamy wedding mood board to share with you! Filled with cream and white tones creating a truly elegant look and this is complimented by the spaces used for the ceremony and receptions which would be light and romantic too. The delicate cream tones are complimented by neutrals such as grey and beige as well as natural greens introduced using the flowers. Over sized arrangements in antique urns would be a beautiful statement and using ivy, eucalyptus and olive leaves to trail and drape around doors and other features would really add to the delicate romantic touches.
You can create a wonderful ambience using candles in various ways – from tall tapers to tealights encased in mercury glass votive. Why not create a feature with a table lined with thick church candles and ivy weaving its way throughout the display! Other details you could include to really compliment this look include Venetian glass – use frames to encase the table numbers, use a mirror as the seating plan with white calligraphy written on it! Display pretty treats for guests such as meringue kisses, macaroons, florentines and truffles – get creative by using unusual ways to display some of them, such as cloches or cake stands of varying heights.
I adore this wedding mood board and think that there is so much you can do with it and so many ways to make it our own too! I hope you enjoy it and I look forward to sharing my next inspirations with you too!
- Stationery: Sandra Aberg via Grey Likes Weddings
- Bar: Megan Welker Photography via Style Me Pretty
- Boutonnieres: Taylor and Porter via Wedding Sparrow
- Cake: Jessica Loren Photography via Snippet and Ink
- Dress: Jodi McDonald via Burnetts Boards
- Shoes: Britanee Taylor Photography via The South California Bride
- Bouquet: Xavier Navarro via Magnolia Rouge
- Urn: Greg Finck Photography
- Ceremony: KT Merry via Style Me Pretty