Delicacy and Romanticism. An Ethereal Beach Wedding!
Antonia Luzi Wedding & Events together with Photographer Irene Fucci share their beautiful beach wedding which centers around the spectacular scenery and creating a wedding which compliments it in a romantic delicate way. “This styled shoot works towards intimacy, delicacy and romanticism, in a beautiful natural setting. Light colours and natural materials were key elements to create this style. For the bride look we chose natural make up and a messy chignon, complete with a precious hairpiece. For the groom we opted for a light grey suit, complimented by a sage green bow tie.
The colour palette is very natural in white, sand, and sage green. We preferred to work on soft colours, taken from the natural colours of the stone and the sea with everything coming together in a balanced and delicate way. The floral style is natural and organic. We chose totally white flowers, with a hint of green including larger flowers like peonies and small flowers like wax flowers to some dainty buds.
THREE TIPS TO CRETE THIS LOOK
- Choose natural, soft colours and balance them. None of them should prevail on the others. Take your inspiration from the nature around you.
- Planning your wedding on a beach don’t choose just sea inspired décor elements, but prefer a minimal style and let’s the grandeur of nature and scenery around you shine.
- Choose a romantic and natural look, with a lovely lace dress, and few but precious accessories and natural make up.
- Photography: Irene Fucci
- Wedding planner and Designer: Antonia Luzi Wedding & Events
- Flowers: Ivana Floral Designer
- Videographer: Mirco & Anisa Wedding Videographers
- Hair + Makeup: Roxy Rose Wedding
- Bridal lingerie and Bridal Dress: Marianna Lanzilli Bride
- Hair Accessories: Guinevere Vines
- Groom Suit: Linnèo
- Groom Shoes: Dario Ciotti
- Stationery: Grigiocielostudio
- Silk Ribbons: Allegoria Italian Textile Delights
- Rings: White And Gold
- Dinnerware: Tableset Luxury Rentals
- Chair Rentals: Umami Banqueting Designer
- Boudoir Venue: Pamperduto Country Resort
- Cake Designer: Passione Cupcakes
- Model: Masha Yerokhova