East Meets West – Mixing Timeless Details with Eastern Influences
We couldn’t be happier to share this beautiful follow up to Kate Cullen’s East Meets West inspiration shoot with fine art photography duo Bowtie and Belle! Part one is not to be missed and focuses on a dreamy light colour palette of neutrals with creams gold and the most incredible pink bridal bouquet by Floribunda Rose. Today in part two we see a soft cornflower blue take on their concept for a wedding with Eastern influences and lovely old world antique pieces. I loved details such as the antique hand mirror and beautiful perfume bottle.
Exploring different bridal looks with bridal-wear by Naomi Neoh with a selection of jewellery + accessories by Clare Lloyd Accessories, you’ll find some fabulous ideas whether you’re looking for something more simple and understated chic – or something which is more of a statement. I do love the amazing necklaces the team have used – they are so beautiful! I love that you could actually change up your wedding day look to add something like this for the evening reception too!
- Photography: Bowtie & Belle Photography
- Concept design & Styling: Kate Cullen
- Venue: Goldney Hall Orangery, Bristol
- Floral Design: Floribunda Rose
- Bridalwear: Naomi Neoh
- Calligraphy: Laura E Patrick
- Hair & Make Up: Charlotte Tillyer
- Bridal Shoes: Emmy London
- Jewellery & Accessories: Clare Lloyd Accessories
- Silk Ribbons, Props & Brush Painting: Kate Cullen
- Model: Mia for Gingersnap Model Agency