Today’s wedding inspirations have a bohemian luxe twist and understated elegance! As you may have noticed from all of my previous inspiration boards here on BLOVED – I adore light, dreamy weddings!
A touch of the ethereal, a dash of the contemporary and heaps of style! So, this wedding concept is light filled, it’s outdoors – perhaps within a pretty orchard, a vineyard or the courtyard and gardens of a dreamy villa in the Mediterranean!
To create this look use whitewashed tables and decorate them with similar colour tones adding in some greys and beige too. ‘Greige’ as they say! You can have fun playing with different textures within your table decor too – from cool concrete candle holders and clusters of quartz which will twinkle and capture the light of the sun and candles. You could use linen, faceted glass, mercury glass, silks – mixing the delicate with the robust!
Use lanterns along the tables, on the ground as glass hurricane lanterns encasing chunky pillar candles, Moroccan style glass lanterns hung from tree branches etc. Layer the lanterns throughout the space – this will feel beautiful in the evening under the stars too!
- Created by: Catharine Noble Photography
- Cover Image: Whiskers and Willow via Wedding Sparrow
- Bride: Erich McVey Photography
- Shoes: Brianna Wilbur via The Newport Bride
- Dress: Cassidy Carson Photography via Style Me Pretty
- Cake: KT Merry via Style Me Pretty The Vault
- Table: Whiskers and Willow via Wedding Sparrow
- Lantern: Paula McManus Photography via 100 Layercake
- Chair: Amanda Lenhardt via Magnolia Rouge
- Stationery: Paula McManus Photography via 100 Layercake
- Candle: Whiskers and Willow via Hochzeitsguide