Hi Lovelies, it’s Catharine here and welcome to today’s wedding inspirations! We have a beautiful English Garden wedding inspiration board with a colour palette of lilacs, pale blue and purple with splashes of natural greens.
This wedding concept features an abundance of flowers and delicate textures throughout – including sublime silk and chiffon ribbons, table linens and the lace of this amazing Monique Lhuillier gown!
With an English Garden feel, this wedding would be perfect in the grounds of an manor house, and complimented by rambling roses, climbing Clematis or dreamy Wisteria! Flowers are used within the decor to carry on this pretty style – from tiny gardens under cloches displayed as centrepieces to larger statement arrangements as features, and single blooms used within each place setting alongside a name card.
It’s romantic, whimsical, and filled with beautiful little touches!
- Cover Image:
- Manolo Blahnik Shoes: Sonya Khegay via Style Me Pretty The Vault
- Monique Lhuillier Gown: Rebecca Yale Photography
- Bouquet: Amy Merrick Styling by David Meridith Photography
- Wisteria: Warm Photo
- Floral Centrepiece: Jen huang Photo
- Stationery: Vasia Weddings and Artiese Studios via Style Me Pretty
- Jenny Yoo Bridesmaids Dresses: by This Modern Romance via The Wedding Scoop
- Place Setting: Sally Pinera Photography via Style Me Pretty
- Oversize bouquet: Leslie Hollingsworth Photography via Green Wedding Shoes
- Wedding Inspiration Board created by: Catharine Noble