Hi Lovelies! I’m back with another lovely wedding moodboard which is just perfect for the upcoming Spring and Summer seasons! This is the Garden Luxe wedding concept and it’s outdoors at a either a beautiful Barn Wedding Venue, a Manor House or the huge courtyard of a French Chateau! The colours are really gentle yet fresh, with greens and greys with dashes of pale blush pinks! This amazing wedding dress by Tatyana Kochnova was a big influence of this wedding board! The trailing embroidered flowers, vines and leaves are so romantic and hint at a Secret Garden or Fairytale!
With this in mind flowers had to play a big part and in magical ways to create an experience for guests as well as plenty of pretty! So this included using large rose buds floating along within a water feature, and smaller details such as edible flowers in the cocktails, so easy to do but that little bit extra special! You can add edible flowers to the food – I had seen salads garnished with them at weddings this year and it looks amazing! Guests always gush at this too! You can also find lollipops which have little flowers encased inside them and these are lovely as part of the place setting and wedding favours.
You can also add flowers to your wedding cake and this is such a favourite of mine! Whether you’re having a naked cake, something beautifully iced or delicious buttercream – adding some key flowers from your day really creates a splendid feature.
Although there is a lot of emphasis on the florals within the decor of this wedding – I spotted this pretty table setting with geometric glass displays with mercury glass tealights inside them and thought they were wonderful! You can scatter petals around the table to keep the theme cohesive but alternate table decor themes to keep things super interesting!
I hope you enjoyed this moodboard today! Don’t forget that you can save it by using the ‘My B.LOVED’ function so that you can revisit all of your favourite features! Simply click the ‘Save to My.Bloved’ button below this and voila!
If you’d like to see more beautiful moodboards featured on BLOVED you can find plenty to inspire you here!
- Moodboard Design: Catharine Noble Photography
- Cocktails Image: Martha Stewart Living: Lillet Rose Cocktail Recipe
- Bouquets Image: Annie Parish Photography
- Cake Image: Mallory Renee Photography
- via: Wedding Venues Uk
- Table with Lanterns Image: Kathryn Ivy Photography
- via: Glamour + Grace
- Wedding Dress Image: Olesya Kuprin Photography
- Wedding Dress Designer: Tatyana Kochnova
- Floating Roses Image: M + J Photography
- via: Style Me Pretty
- Decorated Wedding Chairs Image: Blaine Siesser Photography
- via: Style Me Pretty
- Place Setting Image: Erich Mcvey Photography
- via: Colin Cowie Weddings
- Crates with Floral Display Image: Craig & Eva Sanders Photography
- via: Want That Wedding