Today we have a really special treat for you, a Gemini-inspired styled shoot… which means that you get two bridal looks for the price of one. You also get a whole lot of rustic woodland wedding inspiration. Yep, we really are spoiling you.
This beautiful burst of pretty is brought to you by Stephanie from New York based event planners Orchard and Broome. Once you have devoured the beautiful images, stay tuned because Stephanie is here to tell you all about the inspiration behind the look.
The inspiration for this styled shoot is the Gemini woman, who is truly two, or more, women wrapped in one. The duality of the Gemini twins is expressed in all aspects: one girl representative of a feminine, soft side while the other is more demure and intriguing. Romantic, Victorian lace dresses coupled with beautiful ivory florals were brought into the woods, contrasted by natural-cut stone jewellery, leaves, lichens, and warm earth tones. Ethereal eloquence meets organic elegance in this astrologically-focused and nature-inspired shoot.
- Stylist and coordinator: Orchard and Broome
- Photographer: Cadence Kennedy
- Dresses: Rebecca Shoneveld
- Accessories / Shoes: Emilie Shapiro Jewellery
- Hair Accessories: Davie and Chiyo
- Makeup: Kristen Thérèse Makeup
- Hair: Summer Dennis
- Florist: Ava Flora
- Venue: Muttowntown Preserve
- Styling accessories: Silk and Willow