Hi Lovelies! It’s Catharine here with a dreamy wedding moodboard with a contemporary and luxe style. This is my ‘Graceful Greens’ concept and it’s perfect if you want to create a statement with florals and botanicals. This style can be applied to either outdoor wedding settings – below a canopy of Wisteria or an rustic courtyard, or for an indoor setting where you can decorate chairs with Eucalyptus, you can trail Ivy and adorn tables with fresh herbs – there are so many ways you can make this graceful green wedding inspiration yours!
I loved the idea of using terrariums in the centre of tables which can alternate in encasing floral piece and then a cluster of candles. Using different heights and even different shapes or terrarium would create a really interesting display and this can be implemented whether you have long tables or circular.
The Bridal look I’ve used is absolutely understated elegance and the gown even has a hint of warmer cream tones too. She’s wearing plaited hair and a fantastic cuff bracelet would finish this perfectly!
- Shoes Captured by: Closer To Love Photography
- Couple Captured by: Jose Villa
- Decor Captured by: Ozzy Garcia
- Table Setting Captured by: Love in Photographs
- Stationery by: Bright Room Studio Design
- Table Setting Styled by: Harvesting Love Events
- Ceremony Captured by: KT Merry
- Reception Decor Captured by: Hikari Photo
- Reception Styled by: The Style Co.
- Bouquet Captured by: Meghan Mehan
- Bouquet by: Studio Mondine
- Table Decor by: anastasiamika
- Cake by: Nona's Cakes
- Cake Captured by: Courtney Horwood Love
- Mood Board Created by: Catharine Noble