#182: MAGNOLIA & GREY
I’m delighted to share this romantic wedding inspiration board with you filled with elegance! This concept is based around a cooler colour palette of greys, grey-blue and pinks and it’s understated but stunning! Use antique pieces or heirlooms such as decadent serving trays with intricate details or candelabras and incorporate luxurious textures such as velvet ribbon. Romantic calligraphy pieces would suit this style of wedding perfectly especially written on handmade paper and finished with a wax seal!
Cool toned pink florals really add to the beauty of this wedding! The Magnolia is perfect as a statement piece whilst using pink peonies, and also David Austen Roses with their ruffled texture will make beautiful centrepieces – which also smell amazing!
This Bride is of course going to choose a fabulous wedding dress! Something truly stunning with intricate embellishments, or the most beautiful lace! Designers such as Temperley, Jenny Packham, Watters and Elizabeth Jane Howell would all be perfect
- Featured Image: Lauren Balingit via OnceWed
- Stationery: Mint Photography via Style Me Pretty
- Bouquet: Lauren Balingit via OnceWed
- Tray: Unknown via ZsaZsa Bellagio
- Shoes: Sarah Carpenter Photography via Magnolia Rouge
- Ring: Michael Radford Photography
- Table: Polly Alexandre Photography
- Candles: Antonova Kseniva via Burnetts Boards
- Cake: Rochelle Cheever via Burnetts Boards
- Dress: Feather & Stone Photography