MEET US AT THE AISLE
Unless you’ve been hiding under a rock, you’re bound to have seen the name ‘Aisle Society‘ splashed all over social media. After 9 incredible months of hard work, late nights and our first corporate retreat (in the Bahama’s, natch!) I’m so excited to be able to finally lift the lid on the secret and let you know what Aisle Society is all about!
First up, Aisle Society NOT another wedding blog; it’s a curation of all the latest, freshest and hottest content from more than 30 of your favourite wedding bloggers from all over the world. We’ve got bloggers from Australia, New Zealand, Canada, the US and the UK covering a diverse range of inspiration for every bride and groom!
Because only Aisle Society bloggers can upload content, you’re only seeing the very best of what the internet has to offer. And unlike other content curation websites, we’ve developed our very own algorithm which allows you to see only the content you want to see. Curate your own ‘Society’ by selecting your favourite bloggers, styles, colours, locations and more and we’ll auto-magically create your very own personalised feed! So whether you’re lusting over peony-filled weddings or smitten with pineapple-inspired celebrations your feed will update with the latest inspiration, EVERY SINGLE DAY!
Like what you see? You’ll never need to spend hours scouring the internet to hunt down the perfect pair of shoes / gown / bouquet / venue you found on Aisle Society, because not only have we included the links to every single vendor you’ll find on Aisle Society, each vendor has their very own portfolio too, so can you find out more or get in touch at the click of a button.
Of course you’ll find B.LOVED on Aisle Society too! We’re super excited to be a part of this never-been-seen-before collaboration. Not only do we get to work with some of the most talented #bossladies around, but we’ve made some pretty awesome friends too.
Speaking of, all of the beautiful images throughout this post were created by a team of our very own Aisle Society bloggers – Ami of Elizabeth Anne Designs and Lauren of Every Last Detail – and photographed by the wonderful Alexis June Weddings. They set out to showcase everything Aisle Society represents: fun, friendship, community, and of course, utterly beautiful wedding inspiration. Oh, and there’s also this spine-tingling promo video by Nicodem Creative.
Start curating your very own Society today, by signing up at www.aislesociety.com. To help you get started Aisle Society have put together this handy how-to. And for our wedding pro friends, we’d love you to get involved too, just visit the vendor page to find out more!
You’ve heard us say ‘it’s going to be amazing’, but don’t take my word for it… check it out for yourself at www.aislesociety.com!
- Event Design: Aisle Society
- Photography: Alexis June Weddings
- Event Planning: Estera Events
- Venue: Chez
- Videography: Nicodem Creative
- Fashion Styling: CoChic Styling
- Hair & Makeup: Nika Vaughan Bridal Artists
- Stationery: Sarah Drake Design
- Calligraphy: JM Paper and Ink
- Cakes: Elysia Root Cakes
- Catering: Boutique Bites
- Furniture Rentals: Bowery & Bash
- Chair Rentals: Hall's Rentals
- Tabletop Rentals: Tablescapes
- Linens: Luxe Linen
- Bar Cart & Tabletop Rentals: The Festive Frog
- Draping: Drape Kings
- Wedding Dresses: Truvelle
- Wedding Dresses: Sarah Seven
- Diamond Jewellery: Susie Saltzman
- Jewellery: Rach B. Jewellery
- Confetti: The Confetti Bar
- Stir Sticks: Host & Toast
- Bridesmaids Dresses: Bella Bridesmaids
- Bridesmaids Dresses: David's Bridal
- Tuxedos: Black Tie Formalwear
- Accessories: Alice in Ivory
- Models: Corinne Natyshak
- Models: Robert Suarez
- Models: Lauren Rebecca Roth
- Models: Willow Star
- Models: Lindsay Widdel
- Models: Dionusia Patricia
- Models: Riane Roberts
- Models: Josh Smith
- Models: Orlondo Thompson
- Models: Michael Rabinowitz
- Models: Thomas Ortiz