Love at the Louvre
‘Love at the Louvre’ is a beautiful inspiration shoot by Anouschka Rokebrand and centred around the story of a romantic Parisian Elopement! It’s inspired by a classical style but with a contemporary twist. We love this Bridal two piece look with an intricate lace top paired with a delicate flowing skirt – and for the Groom’s look it is utterly Parisian, a dark navy suit with bow-tie. Timeless!
Anouschka takes us along some spectacular scenes of Paris including the Louvre, and the edge of the Jardin des Tuilleries…
Susanne of Red White Blue Pink, created an intimate setting for two with this sweetheart table which she adorned with blooms! To finish this look she used fine cups and saucers from Versailles and delicious desserts!
- Floral Designs by: Red White Blue Pink
- Photography by: Anouschka Rokebrand
- Bridal Two-Piece Outfit by: Unielle Couture
- Headpiece by: SIBO Designs
- Shoes by: Steve Madden
- Cups and Saucers: Versailles
- Jewelry: DRKS
- Hair & make-up: Marianne Roza for The Beautiful Bride Company
- Hatbox: Trousseau & Co
- Stationery: Kijkkalligrafie