Luxe & Boho: Destination Wedding Inspiration in Mexico
Blending the fresh glamour and tropical charm of Villa La Joya, this destination wedding inspiration in Mexico highlighted the perfect balance between the unconventional concept and luxury. Likewise, it mixes the crisp setting and stunning sea view with the extraordinary tablescape, gorgeous floral arrangements, and locally authentic elements.
The Styling – Destination Wedding Inspiration in Mexico
Natalie Stevenson Photography “This wedding inspiration shoot is a coalescence of dreamy, elegant, and boho style. This perfect harmony was created by talented British and Mexican wedding suppliers.
To create a beautiful concept for the bride’s destination wedding, our team took inspiration from the native Blue Agave. This is a local plant known as the base ingredient for tequila.
With exceptional floral designs, captivating scenery, and effortlessly chic bridal wear, we designed an inspiring concept of a bride lost in her imagination.
The main floral features influenced this editorial palette. For instance, we got the green from the agave and blush from the king protea.
To complement the tropical setting, this concept design predominantly featured green and neutral tones with subtle hints of blue and gold accents. Moreover, the team kept the style fresh and crisp to ensure that the design blends with the villa’s natural beauty.
Created by the very talented Vanessa Jaimes of Riviera Maya, the flower arrangements exuded the combination of tropical boho and modern vibes. For instance, the dried blooms and fresh plants radiated a harmonious and earthy feel to the editorial.
- 1. Choose your wedding destination and after that, we recommend that you book a wedding planner (like Kristee from Fresa Weddings!) to lift the wed preparation pressure off your shoulders. Besides, a destination wedding planner can bring your wedding vision to life through local experience and solid vendor relationships.
- 2. Make your wedding experience locally authentic by acquiring inspiration from your chosen destination. Mexico’s blue agave inspired this editorial tablescape while the local culture influenced the hacienda chairs.
- 3. It’s essential to consider the character of the place when planning the concept design of your destination wedding. For this destination wedding inspiration in Mexico, we complemented the villa’s fresh ambiance with neutral shades and earthy florals. To sum up, use your surroundings as your inspiration!”
- Photographer: Natalie Stevenson Photography
- Planner: Fresa Weddings
- Venue: Villa La Joya
- Floral Design: Vanessa Jaimes Floral Design
- Reception Furniture: Kay & Tee Boutique Rentals
- Ceremony Furniture: Canteiro Weddings
- Stationery: Olive and Millicent
- Bridal Dress: Kate Edmondson Bridal Couture
- Cake: Pastelería La Migaja
- Makeup and Hair: Beso Brides
- Bridal Accessories: Rachel Sokhal Bridal Accessories