Magical Autumn Wedding at Oxleaze Barn in Gloucestershire
Barn weddings are great for any season but there’s something quite magical about a barn wedding setting in Autumn! We loved this creative wedding inspiration by the lovely Rachel Jane Photography together with Dreams into Plans Weddings & Events and All Things Pretty Weddings at Oxleaze Barn in The Cotswolds! They’ve got everything to inspire you from fab ceremony decor ideas complete with contemporary arch design, to imaginative ideas for displaying signs on the day and beautiful table designs!
Floral designer, Posey Rose Flowers uses a mix of lush greens throughout – from garnishes on the ceremony chairs, to flourishes mixed with candles and lanterns on the floor. We love the ceremony arch with pops of Autumnal shades. Rich reds and colourful shades of pink and coral pop, complimented by a softer lilac meets mauve for a modern color palette.
We really loved this fashionable bridal look with an on trend lace wedding dress by Theia Couture at Willoughby & Wolf. These long wide flowing sleeves are so glamorous and perfect for that romantic boho chic vibe. Lovely loose curls and plaited details by hair stylist Vik’s Hairdressing look so lovely with the naturally dewy glow created by Polly Morton Makeup!
- Photography: Rachel Jane Photography
- Planning, Design and Coordination: Dreams into Plans Weddings & Events
- Venue: Oxleaze Barn
- Florist: Posey Rose Flowers
- Props & Styling: All Things Pretty Weddings
- Cake: Hannah Culley's Cake
- Jewellery: Holly Robinson Jewellery
- Catering: The Grazing Company Wiltshire
- Makeup: Polly Morton Makeup
- Hair: Vik's Hairdressing
- Stationery: Loupaper
- Welcome Sign: E Creative
- Tableware: Vintage Gold China
- Napkins: Table to Dine for
- Tables: Cotswold Event Solutions
- Dress & Accessories: Willoughby & Wolf
- Dress by: Theia Couture
- Hair Vine by: Miss Clemmie
- Hair Comb: Posy & Pearl Bespoke Bridal Pieces
- Model: Charlie Jones