- Hi Lovelies! It’s Catharine here with our latest wedding moodboard called “Midsummer Dream” and it is beautiful! This wedding is filled with details, excitement and atmosphere! The location of this old warehouse decorated with draped silks is a great example of unexpected places to hold a ceremony. The idea of taking a place which is traditionally not thought of beautiful and decorating it to create a unique space for you to say ‘I Do’ is so exciting! I mixed in amazingly pretty details such as this Bridal look – the full lace dress and embellished Badgley Mischka shoes, then there are the elegant flowers and table linens, the delicate details added to the chairs – and these amazing Moroccan style star lanterns to create a fantastic installation feature. Perfect to dance the night away under. Use darker tones of blue from Indigo blue to Navy and pretty pink tones along with some lovely cream or grey neutrals – this concept can lend itself to a range of styles from bohemian luxe to more fine art weddings.
Have fun creating your own ideas to add plenty of detail throughout your ceremony and reception spaces! Use flowers, think about textures such as these lovely silk drapes, and think about height! You can add lots of interest with height with various things including lanterns, silk and ribbons draped and hung – and even floral arrangements too!
- Shoes by: Badgley Mischka
- Shoes Captured by: Christine Choi
- Cake by: Cordy's Cakes
- Wedding Dress Handmade. Photo by: Nectarine Photography
- Stationery by: Mon Voir
- Floral Bouquet by: Bows and Arrows
- Floral Bouquet Captured by: Kayla Barker
- Lanterns Captured by: Marilyn Nakazato
- Lanterns via: Want That Wedding
- Ceremony Space captured by: Kate Ignatowski Photography
- Table Setting Styled by: 100 Layercake
- Table captured by: Mary Costa Photography
- Chair captured by: Rebecca Yale Photography
- Moodboard designed by: Catharine Noble