Modern Blue & White Greek Wedding Inspiration
What could be more romantic than a Greek vineyard, elegant florals and classic countryside styling? Add a whimsical gown and a bouquet of fresh spring flowers and this beautiful modern blue and white Greek wedding inspiration shoot from planners Vicky Galata and Chloe Koromilais the perfect start your week! Thank you Sotiris Tsakanikas Photography for sharing the beautiful images.
The Colour Palette
We chose a palette of pale blue, ivory gold and chalk white throughout the shoot including the chic stationery and table setting to the wedding cake.
Commeca Fleurs & Decor used powdery white wildflowers, jasmine, peonies and ranunculus with touches of delicate blue blossom
Our bride & groom wore beautiful attire from Tetti Charitou, our groom in classic black-tie and two romantic, whimsical dresses for our bride. The first features delicate lace details and tulle skirt, while the second with a modern cross-back worked beautifully with a loose bun hairstyle and hair jewels.
- Photographer: Sotiris Tsakanikas
- Planner: Vicky Galata Weddings & Events
- Coordinator: Chloe Koromila
- Venue: Markou Wine Museum
- Floral Design: Commeca Fleurs & Decor
- Stationery: Manousenia
- Videographer: Panagiotis Kastanidis
- Bridalwear: Teti Charitou
- Groomswear: Teti Charitou
- HMUA: Thalia Tzaneti
- Rentals: Tore Event Furnishing
- Bridal Accessories: Astrea Bridal Accessories
- Catering: Bistecca Social Catering