Modern Inspiration by The Wedding Avenue
We recently introduced you to the lovely Kimberley, the wedding and events designer¬†behind The Wedding Avenue and we shared a behind the scenes look at her work which you can see here. We’re delighted to share a stylish shoot Kimberley created at the BLOVED Hive in London, captured by the wonderful Maxeen Kim Photography.
Kimberley showcases a style which is modern and mixes contemporary accents with pretty details! With a backdrop of beautiful Navy blue, she created a wonderful tablescape with complimentary colours including teal, gold and white, with a fabulous flash of this years trend colour, greenery with a runner of Eucalyptus. We love the tall tapered candles and the geometric style letters and the incredible statement floral display by Catherine Short Floral Design incorporated into the backdrop. Such a spectacular feature for the Bride + Groom’s table!
- Photography: Maxeen Kim Photography
- Styling: The Wedding Avenue
- Styling Support: Louise at BLOVED Blog
- Venue: BLOVED Hie
- Floral Design: Catherine Short Floral Design
- Cakes: MonAnnie Cakes
- Makeup: Mari Chase Make Up Artist
- Calligraphy: Oh Wonder Calligraphy
- Cutlery + Tablecloth + Napkin Rings + Charger Plates: Zara Home
- Glassware: Dunelm Mill
- Letters: Hobbycraft
- Tableware + Napkins: Marks and Spencer