Modern Peach + Neutral Wedding with Floral and Balloon Installations
We love exploring modern wedding trends here at B.LOVED and know that our stylish readers love seeing creative details, colour palette ideas and light and lovely spaces! So, I donned my wedding photographer hat at Catharine Noble Photography and teamed up with wedding planner + stylist Natasha of Want That Invite to bring some inspiring ideas to your wedding planning!
From neon letter signs to floral and balloon installations – and a modern meets elegant table setting, this shoot has some great ideas for you! Let’s start with the colour palette! Set at the light filled modern space of The Glass House it’s perfect to use a neutral and bright backdrop to make your own. With a base of neutral creams, white and a hint of gold – soft peach gives it that Spring and Summer feel whilst lush greens and rich burgundy tones in the flowers give it an edge. Artemisia Floral set the tone with romantic florals that added the pops of statement colour throughout. From the magical centrepiece and bouquet to the modern installation arch she created for the ceremony backdrop. Bash Parties and Events created a floating balloon installation above the table in the prettiest peach shade and it was a showstopper! It really brought the signature shade to the light room and although it’s pretty modern, it compliments the elegant elements of the tablescape.
- Photography: Catharine Noble Photography
- Planner, Concept + Stylist: Want That Invite
- Venue: The Glass House
- Florist: Artemisia Floral
- Props + Balloon Installation: Bash Parties and Events
- Stationery: Ever After Paperie
- Cake + Favours: Sweetest Thing Cakery
- Cutlery + Crockery Hire: Whitehouse Event Crockery
- Dress: The Bridal Suite Cheshire
- Hair + Makeup: Daniella Makeup & Hair
- Hair Accessories: Georgie Cole Fashion
- Model: Janice Sarah