Moodboard: Bohemian Vibes with a Luxe Minimalist Twist
We’ve invited some amazing guests to explore key wedding trends and share their vision with a moodboard! Today we are totally boho vibes and welcome Jade the Wedding Planner behind White Boheme Weddings. Jade loves working with stylish couples who are planning an intimate destination wedding and her signature style is slightly bohemian yet luxurious weddings for spirited couples. You can see her recent shoot feature here on B.LOVED with a modern boho meets industrial luxe style.
Jade share her ideas for a relaxed, contemporary wedding and this would be perfect for couples planning a wedding in Ibiza, perhaps the trendy Greek Islands such as Mykonos, and even lends itself to chic industrial spaces here at home in the UK.
“I have created a concept that has bohemian touches with a luxe minimalist twist. The bohemian vibe is very on trend at the moment but not all couples want to lose that polished look that keeps a wedding timeless and makes it feel special, so adding bohemian touches, is a great way to strike a balance. It’s also perfect for free-spirited couples allowing them to add some personality to the day using décor that reflects their personality.”
- Get creative with dramatic ceremony backdrops. There are so many more options than just a plain floral arch, geo shaped structures adorned with flowers have become very popular and work well with a bohemian theme.
- Lounge spaces are perfect for showcasing your theme and provide another area for guests to relax. Mismatched seating, Moroccan rugs and lots of candles are the perfect choice for a lounge look that is bohemian yet polished.
- This trend works so well with an outdoor wedding, especially when overseas. Limited outdoor lighting and lots of candles will add to the atmosphere
GET THE LOOK: DECOR
- Keep stationary very minimalist, this keeps an element looking polished
- Things don’t need to all be matching, so treasures could be found anywhere.Maybe some rugs the bride and groom have picked up on a recent trip to Morocco or even vases found in their favourite store.
- Natural style plates give great texture to the table, perfect paired with a neutral coloured linen or even a rustic wooden table
- Peacock chairs are great for a top table or even a lounge area and create a bohemian statement
GET THE LOOK: FASHION
- Rue De Seine and Fleetwood of London have some gorgeous bohemian style wedding dresses which would pair perfectly with this theme
- Two-piece wedding dresses just scream bohemian and work so well for a destination wedding
- Step away from the traditional veil and maybe go for a custom head piece or even some statement earrings
- Loose flowing wavy hair is a must with a boho dress
See more of our B.LOVED moodboards for inspiration here!
- Moodboard Design: White Boheme Weddings
- STATIONERY: Paige Tuzee
- BRIDE: Rue De Seine
- LOUNGE DECOR:
- Photography: Victoria Gold Photography
- Styling: Fawn Events
- via: Junebug Weddings
- EARRINGS: a.b. Ellie
- Photography: Amanda Thomas
- Styling: Liberty Event Styling
- Florals: Blush
- via: Hooray Mag
- Photography: Delphine Mao
- Florals: Aurea Floral Studio
- NAME CARDS: Vine in The Wild
- Photography: Blair Heagerty
- Cake Designer: Jasmine Rae Cakes
- TABLE DCECOR:
- Photography: Agnes Black
- Styling: One Stylish Day
- via: Rock My Wedding