MOODBOARD: Graceful Grey, an Elegant Modern Wedding
We’re dreaming about elegant, refined wedding ideas in the beautiful light filled setting of 10-11 Carlton House Terrace, our newest wedding venue we’re so thrilled to welcome to our directory, the B.LOVED Edit! Inspired by the beautiful period details and Central London location, we envisioned a wedding here which is supremely elegant without being overdone. A modern, understated elegant affair and leans towards the Fine Art Bride & Groom!
Paired back details and a colour palette to match helps to let the charm and intricate detailing of this venue stand out in a modern way. Especially when thinking about the ornate Music Room at Number 11! We went with a gentle palette of neutrals – white with grey and nude with hints of golden yellow. You’ll love these romantic details too! See our moodboard and tips for creating this look below…
HOW TO CREATE THIS LOOK
- For this table setting layer heavy linens with whisper soft runners. Add white ceramics and tableware with timeless and on trend etched glassware, and finish with contemporary gold cutlery.
- Use timeless handwritten calligraphy details for stationery and table numbers perhaps even with some illustrative details
- For floral centrepieces think about whimsical flowers spilling out of an urn with a low widespread design and keeping to a colour palette of green, white and hints of nude and golden hues. For Autumn Winter weddings mixing in some darker leaves would look amazing too!
- Consider using modern candle holders for your tall taper candles. Ceramic and glass candlestick holders in a sleek shape would both look fab!
- Photo: Fiona Kelly Photography
- Venue: 10-11 Carlton Terrace
- MOODBOARD DESIGN: Catharine Noble
- STATIONERY IMAGE: Meiwen Wang Photography
- Stationery: Epoch Design
- via: Hochzeitsguide
- SHOES IMAGE: Julie Paisley Photography
- Shoes: Bella Belle Shoes
- PLACE SETTING IMAGE: Katie Grant Photography
- Styling + Florals: Janna Brown Design Co.
- via: Style Me Pretty
- TABLESCAPE IMAGE: Jake Anderson
- Styling: Sarah Rhodes-Boyce
- Flowers: Katie Wachowiak
- TABLE NUMBER IMAGE: Brandy Jackson Photo
- ENGAGEMENT RING IMAGE: Jon Cu Photography
- WEDDING CAKE IMAGE: Jake Anderson
- via: Wedding Sparrow
- BOUQUET: Soil and Stem