MOODBOARD: Ideas for an Elegant Summer Wedding at Thicket Priory
We’re fully in the swing of dreaming about Summer weddings here at BLOVED Blog right now and for our latest moodboard we took inspiration from the light filled spaces of BLOVED Edit Member, Thicket Priory. With incredible chandeliers, huge windows and idyllic grounds, we wanted to show you how we would design a Summer wedding at this romantic country house setting. I love this soft cornflower blue colour complimented by hints of gold and flourishes of leafy greenery for something both modern and elegant. You can easily create this pale blue colour scheme with the table linens alone.
Fashionable floor floral pieces are amazing because they can be moved around and used within different parts of your wedding day. Using them to frame the ceremony beautifully and then use them within your wedding reception to either create a statement with your signage such as seating or welcome signs. You can also place floor floral pieces at the end of long tables and they look fantastic against contrasting linens too.
The floral centerpieces for this wedding deign are mainly white and green colours and looks so beautiful against the blue table linens. White roses, hydrangea and tall scented stocks are cheerful ranunculus are all great choices for an elegant, romantic feel. They each have great textures for showstopping centrepieces too.
Add romantic touches with a floral theme such as these whimsical table number holders, this fabulous wedding cake design by Lael Cakes and how about this incredible Galia Lahav wedding gown covered in a mix of embroidered and silk petals. Dreamy!
- Feature Images + Thicket Priory Photo: Elsie Love Photography
- MOODBOARD DESIGN: Catharine Noble
- TABLE NUMBER:
- Photography: Greg Finck
- PETALS + STATIONERY: Ink Push Co
- TRAY + SHOES:
- Photography: Lauren Fair Photography
- Bridal Shoes: Jimmy Choo
- FLORAL FLATLAY:
- Photography: Sarah Harris Photography
- Flowers: Flora & Whim
- TABLE SETTING:
- Photography: Ryan Ray Photography
- Styling: Joy Proctor Design
- WEDDING CAKE:
- Photography: Heather Waraksa
- Cake Designer: Lael Cakes
- VOW BOOKS: Elmo Paper Stories
- BRIDAL PORTRAIT:
- Photography: Shauna Veasey Photography
- Wedding Dress: Galia Lahav
- FLOOR FLORAL PIECE:
- Photography: Marit Williams
- Floral Design: Ashley Fox Designs