Hi lovelies! It’s Catharine here with some pretty wedding inspirations in a colour palette of delicate blues, luxurious creams and touches of gold! If you’re looking for wedding ideas which a soft, gentle and whimsical – you will enjoy today’s romantic blue wedding inspiration board!
Wedding dresses with a subtle blue or grey hue are becoming more and more popular and they really do remind me of a fairytale! You will find blue gown options by Emily Riggs Bridal, Sarah Nouri and Elizabeth Dye and more! The blue tones are carried throughout the style of this wedding – by using silk and chiffon table runners set on top of a mainly white and cream table setting. Adding tall tapered candlesticks throughout the tables looks so elegant too!
There are so many delightful wedding cakes and ideas for beautifully styled dessert tables at the moment, so I liked the idea of having a range of smaller cakes of different intricate designs, alongside other treats and displayed on pretty cake stands of various heights.
- Moodboard created by: Catharine Noble Photography
- Stationery by: Signora e Mare
- Flowers via: Ashley Ludaescher Photography
- Bouquet by: Botanic Art
- Bridesmaid Image by: Celine Chhuon Photography
- Shoes Image by: Belle and Beau Photography
- Shoes by: Harriet Wilde Shoes
- Bride by: Sally Pinera Photography
- Ring by: Mint Photography
- Cake via: Sanshine Photography
- Cake by: Little Bear Cakery
- Table Decor by: Jessica Lorren Photography
- Cakes via: Wookie Photography
- Cakes by: Kate Burt Cakes