Romantic Chippenham Park Wedding with Sustainable Statement Florals
We welcome B.LOVED Edit member, The Wildflower Wedding Planner who shares her incredibly beautiful shoot with Photographer Nikki’s Moments! “When putting together this styled shoot, I wanted to focus on elegant and romantic details to work seamlessly with the beautiful ballroom at Chippenham Park. The venue has won various awards for its outside ceremony spaces, but we wanted to highlight to couples how to utilise the ballroom space, whilst bringing the outside in.
The majority of my work is inspired by nature in one way or another, and I am always fascinated by the colours of the sunset and so I wanted to incorporate this palette into an editorial shoot. We worked with a palette of soft neutral tones with muted yellow, peach, and blush florals and subtle gold touches throughout.
There was a particular focus on statement florals; all of which were grown here in the UK and skillfully put together by Louise Langdon Florals using no floral foam – including the stunning ceremony arch and the meadow flowers lining the aisle, so not only did they look beautiful, they were kinder to the environment too which is really important. The designer bridal gown, and bespoke accessories add to the elegance of the shoot.”
THREE TIPS FOR CREATING THIS LOOK
- Make sure there is a thread of continuity across all of your styling elements, and not just with the colour palette. Keep in mind the style of your design features when choosing your stationery, decorations & tableware – so in this case we opted for all things soft, romantic and understated.
- To create a truly romantic and elegant style my advice would be to invest in flowers! They feature heavily in my work, and can really make or break the aesthetics of a wedding.
- Choose a colour palette that compliments the existing décor at your venue to achieve a design that works cohesively with the space. Here we worked with soft neutrals paired with muted yellows, pinks and golds which looked really elegant and romantic in the ballroom at Chippenham Park.
- Photography: Nikki’s Moments
- Concept, Planning & Styling: The Wildflower Wedding Planner
- Venue: Chippenham Park
- Floral Design: Louise Langdon Florals
- Prop Hire: Party Squared Weddings
- Tableware: A Place Setting
- Linen Hire: Northfields Linen
- Cake: Meadowsweet Cakes
- Bridal Boutique: Morgan Davies Bridal - London
- Dress: Stephanie Allin
- Groomswear: ASOS
- Silk Ribbons & Runners: Silk & Purl
- Stationery & Flags: White Cottage Weddings
- Hair Stylist: Kim Sandford Hairdressing
- Makeup Artist: Cambridge Makeup Artist
- Hair Accessories: Victoria Millesime
- Bridal Robe & Lingerie: Extra Special Touch
- Rings: London Victorian Ring Company
- Bespoke Veil: Sash & Veil
- Models: Grace
- : Nick