Romantic Opulent Floral Filled Wedding in Raspberry and Soft Blush Pink
Natalie Stevenson Photography and Bride & Belle Weddings share their vision for the most beautiful wedding for the modern couple! “Given the acres of beautiful gardens at Hunton Park Hotel, it was essential that we incorporated inspiring and lavishly abundant floral arrangements to compliment the abundant setting. We focused primarily on a neutral colour palette fused with bright pops of colour throughout the floral design by Fern & Blooms to add depth and interest.
Incorporating lots of feminine and luxurious details was essential in creating a romantic feel. Intricately detailed stationery, hand dyed silk ribbons, delicate fabric menus, exquisitely handmade accessories combined with soft flowing lines, a showstopping 6 tier cake with meticulous gold detailing and precision and a variety of heights and textures throughout created a harmony of delicate details with an elegant, botanical charm. Kate created two enthralling floral column designs, which perfectly frame our bride and groom, absorbing the gracious gardens into the conservatory setting. The flowers were designed using sustainable methods without the use floral foam. They were then individually filled one stem at a time to create the exquisitely bountiful ceremony set up which can later be re-used in a dinner setting. Beautifully delicate hand dyed silk and velvet ribbons by Silk & Purl adorned the bouquet and boutonniere.
Wearing a whimsical soft blush dress with dreamy frills by Halo & Wren Bridal was the perfect mix of modern, elegant and opulent! It compliments the colour palette combining rich raspberry with soft blush lifted by neutral ivories to soften the overall palette. You’ll find classic gold accents throughout too.”
THREE TIPS TO CREATE THIS LOOK
- Incorporating the elements of your setting is imperative to create cohesion throughout wedding styling. A natural, light filled venue to accommodate your wedding breakfast with neutral walls and furniture are important in order not to cause conflict with rich hues present throughout your styling. Natural daylight enhances the mixture of tones and textures to create a more aesthetically pleasing dinner setting for your guests.
- Experiment with a variety of textures and heights to create depth and body and to echo the natural flow of a gracious garden boasting a variation of charming trees, plants and florals to create a consistent soft garden romance style.
- Be consistent with your style choice and don’t dismiss the small details to draw your look together. Gold accents, consistency of floral designs throughout the day and all the bespoke details create cohesion and overall sophistication.
- Photographer: Natalie Stevenson Photography
- Planner: Bride & Belle Weddings
- Venue: Hunton Park Hotel
- Florist: Fern & Blooms
- Tableware: Duchess & Butler
- Bridal Gowns: Halo & Wren Bridal
- Makeup Artist: Michelle Nash Makeup
- Hair Stylist: Emma Kim Hairdressing
- Bridal Accessories: Rachel Sokhal Bridal Accessories
- Cake Designer: Meadowsweet Cakes
- Stationery: Olive & Millicent
- Hand Dyed Ribbons: Silk & Purl