ROSE & SERENITY
Hi Lovelies! It’s Catharine here and I’m back with some amazing serenity blue wedding inspiration in the shape of this gorgeous mood board. This beautiful blue inspiration is perfect for those couples who are looking for something which is romantic, delicate and elegant. It is of course filled with pretty details too!
The main colour palette is that of serene blue hues with whites whilst mixing touches of the softest rose pinks and pale peaches, and perhaps even glimpses of gold too. Beautiful roses with ruffled textures such as the legendary David Austin Roses would look amazing throughout floral displays, the beautiful bouquet tied with delicate silk and chiffon ribbons, and even to add to the wedding cake! I really love this style of cake which is simple layers of delicious icing and decorated with a silk ribbon tied around one of the layers whilst letting the remaining length drape from it. Then add some beautiful floral heads to the top tier, a few on each layer and some more around the base. It’s a really elegant and pretty look!
I also loved this gold cutlery which is tied using some tulle, or again you could use ribbons. For the Bride’s look I had to include this cape from Bo and Luca called ‘Empress of the Moon Cape’. Isn’t it stunning and it is so exquisitely detailed! The Groom’s look includes a simple white shirt worn with this lovely duck egg blue linen suit and adding a stylish pocket square too! You could alternatively opt for the jacket paired with chinos.
- Cover Image: Sally Pinera via Style Me Pretty The Vault
- Floral Arrangement: Hannah Suh Photography via OnceWed
- Cape: Empress of the Moon Cape by Bo and Luca
- Veil: Greer Gatuso via Style Me Pretty The Vault
- Candles: Rachwal Photography via 100 Layer Cake -
- Bouquet: O'Malley Photographers via Style Me Pretty The Vault
- Cake: Steve Steinhardt + Susie Cakes via Southern Weddings
- Groom: Sharon von Eschen via 100 Layer Cake
- Stationery: Sally Pinera via Style Me Pretty The Vault
- Place Setting: Lara Lam via Magnolia Rouge