Super Pretty Barn Wedding in Blush with Heaps of Dreamy Flowers
Nikki’s Moments Photo & Film joined forces with Venue Styling by Sara to create this utterly romantic inspiration for you at the Barn at Alswick. Willow and Blossom Floral Design created show stopping flowers, and below you can find out the important details on decor, the colour palette and florald etaisl as well as the team’s top three tips on how to get this look for your own wedding day!
THE STYLE + DECOR
“We wanted to create a styled shoot around the concept, bring the outside in / grow together. I see so many couples with their heart set on an outdoor ceremony only to be disappointed when the registrar brings their wedding inside due to weather conditions. We wanted to inspire couples that an inside options can be just as floral and beautiful! We opted for modern, contemporary yet elegant theme throughout the shoot with freeform flower columns being the central point for the shoot.”
THE COLOUR PALETTE
“We love simplicity so we knew we wanted a white blank canvas making the Barn at Alswick the perfect venue. We brought together whites with subtle pastels and greenery within the florals, The styling and table setup, included creams with hints of colour with sage tableware and glassware and metallic detail.”
“The freeform columns which were our central point for both the ceremony backdrop and couple portraits were made up of neutral and blush blooms. Sweet smelling o’hare roses, subtle pink bombastic spray roses, ranunculus, anemones, ammi and delphiniums all came together to create a wild relaxed look and feel. To add a hint of colour we added a few hypericum berries. The design was carefully thought out to create lots of different textures for that wild look while keeping the design elegant and beautiful.”
Three tips for creating this look
- The ceremony is the key moment of the day and is often overlooked with styling, look at creating this as your central point..it can also be used as a backdrop for confetti or couple portraits.
- If you want light and airy photos when indoors, consider the lighting available in the venue, think light and white such as the Barn in Alswick!
- Less is more! Think simplicity and be subtle when adding colour.
- Photographer & Videographer: Nikki’s Moments Photo & Film
- Venue: Barn at Alswick
- Stylist: Venue Styling by Sara
- Florist: Willow and Blossom Floral Design
- Wedding Dress: Indiebride London
- Bridal Accessories and Jewellery: Rachel Sokhal Bridal
- Makeup Artist: Katie Bish Make Up Artist
- Hair Stylist: Emma Kim Hairdressing
- Groomswear: Next
- Stationery: Olive Millicent Stationery
- Cake: Bakerman Cake Designs
- Furniture Hire: Rose and Dandy
- Models: Lousie Parker
- and: Olly Alec