The Autumn Issue: The Buying Guide
Afternoon lovelies! This is the last post in The Autumn Issue of The Style Guide, have you enjoyed it? If you’re planning your own Autumn wedding, I hope you’ve found lots of new inspiration, and if Autumn isn’t your style then keep a look out for the next issue launching on Monday! You’ll also find a downloadable version of The Autumn Issue available from Monday morning – with exclusive content, extra images and even more advice from the b.team don’t forget to grab your copy!
To round off The Autumn Issue though, here’s my buying guide, incorporating a few extra styling ideas, props and treats to bring your Autumnal celebration to life!
1. Decorate chair backs, dessert tables & more with these Mini Tassel Garlands from Eagle Eyed Bride in Gold, Black & Ivory
2. Don’t forget to pack your wedding night lingerie and day-after clothes in this stylish tote £13 from Wedding in A Teacup – especially if travelling straight from your getting ready venue to the ceremony! Ask your bridesmaids to make sure it’s safely put in the honeymoon suite on your arrival
3. Keep your lipstick perfect, and pretty up your drinks with these gorgeous gold striped straws £4 for 25 from Peach Blossom
4. Display your love with a beautiful gold-sprayed love sign from Berinmade, which can be personalised with any phrase!
5. Bronze tealight holders add glitz and glamour to any table setting £12 for 3 at The Wedding of My Dreams
6. Celebrate in style with metallic macarons from Anges de Sucres. Delicious flavour combinations in glamorous gold, brilliant bronze & seductive black make perfect favours in clear perspex boxes, or stack them high for a masterpiece centrepiece!