Timeless & Fun Wedding with a Dreamy Colour Palette of Baby Pink
Hayley Jayne Weddings & Events shares this romantic, modern inspiration shoot filled with fun ideas and beautiful details captured by Terri & Lori Fine Art Photography & Film Studio at Old Brook Barn, Essex. “In collaboration with the talents of Terri & Lori Fine Art Photography & Film, floral excellence created by Petal & Wild Floral Design, the brand new Blooming Bar as well as a whole host of the finest wedding suppliers, this inspirational shoot was all about timeless elegance mixed with an injection of fun. Working with a dreamy colour palette of baby pink paired with accents of luxury gold tones I wanted to inspire using fun elements into their wedding day.
Working with the classic hues of baby pink alongside contrasting gold tones, I wanted to offer inspiration to couples planning a classic elegant wedding. Drawing inspiration from Old Brook Barn’s natural beauty, I used this delicate colour palette to offer inspiration to couples looking to incorporate subtle, refined and understated elements into their wedding day styling.
When working with this colour palette I use hints of gold rather than bold statements. I instantly knew that the palest shade of blush peonies would be the floral focal point for this shoot and who better to bring my vision to life than the insanely talented Alana from Petal & Wild Floral Design.
In keeping with my classic and elegant brief Alana created an exquisite installation of peonies, roses and lashings of foliage to adorn Old Brook Barn’s wedding gazebo. Further complimented by an unstructured centrepiece overflowing with fragrant blooms positioned on the ceremony table, which, when paired with a hand dyed silk runner from Silk & Purl was breathtaking. Transforming Old Brook Barn’s Secret Garden into a ceremony area of dreams included the cutest of pew ends each decorated with delicate hand dyed silks to line the aisle.
Using my chosen colour palette of baby pink and contrasting luxury gold tones the tablescape was creatively styled with tapered candles, gold beaded charger plates from Ellis Events, luxurious handmade cotton rag table stationery lovingly created by Judy of Judy Broad Calligraphy. Favours from The Honeybee Cake Company, heavenly napkins and a silk table runner were further complimented with an impressive collection of blooms displayed in a variety of cut glass vessels.”
3 TIPS TO GET THIS LOOK
- Keep the styling classic and simple. Incorporate intricate details such as cascading silk ribbons in your bouquets and a beautifully styled tablescapes using classic tableware and luxurious table stationery.
- Incorporate an abundance of florals, not only for their visual impact but also for their amazing fragrance.
- When incorporating fun additions for your wedding day ensure that their style compliments your overall styling theme.
- Photographer: Terri & Lori Fine Art Photography & Film Studio
- Planner: Hayley Jayne Weddings & Events
- Venue: Old Brook Barn
- Florist: Petal & Wild Floral Design
- Hair + Makeup: Lisa Alger
- Hair Accessories & Earrings: PS with Love
- Veils: Sash + Veil
- Wedding Dress: Lisa Lyons Bridalwear
- Bridal Prep Gowns: Best Day Events
- Horse Box Bar: Blooming Bar
- Silks: Silk & Purl
- Stationery: Judy Broad Calligraphy
- Charger Plates: Ellis Events
- Wedding Cake: The Honeybee Wedding Cake Company
- Silk Flower installation on The Blooming Bar: Emily Louise Bespoke Artificial Flowers
- Dance floor & Drapes: Lovelight Entertainment
- Model: Louise Parker