Timeless Nordic Wedding Inspiration with Fine Art Details
If you’re looking for timeless wedding inspiration with an elegant fine art feel and heaps of beautiful details – you are going to love today’s feature by Eva Tarnok Photography! With so many swoon-worthy details styled by Esthete Events Co., and the most incredible floral designs by Jennifer Pinder, you will find plenty of ideas to inspire your own chic wedding! Julie Michaelsen organised this editorial as part of her Nordic Way Workshop and tells us more about the design concept behind this styled shoot and we love that it’s influenced by Nordic elements and Hygge!
“This styled editorial is centered around the Danish concept of ‘Hygge’… pronounced ‘hoogah’…a profound yet subtle sense of contentedness and cosiness infused into every day life. The story of our bride and groom starts with them waking up together, getting ready for their intimate and personal family wedding at their family home in the heart of London’s Holland Park. We wanted to use hints of autumnal colours in our colour palette to reﬂect the changing of the seasons and the cosiness of short days and longer nights. The vision was of a down to earth and paired back Nordic chic feel mixed with the elegance of a ﬁne art aesthetic with a hint of French romanticism.”
- Photography: Eva Tarnok
- Workshop and Concept: Julie Michaelsen
- Styling: Esthete Events Co.
- Florist: Jennifer Pinder Floral Styling
- Styling Assistant + Workshop Assistant: Emma Joy
- Ribbons and Fabrics: Kate Cullen
- Stationery + Communication: Elma Paper Stories
- Dress Boutique: Morgan Davies Bridal
- Dress Designer: Ersa Atelier
- Linens: The Linen Works
- Rings: The London Victorian Ring Co.
- Furniture + Styling: Wedhead
- Groomswear: Clements and Church